Jordan Green, LCSW
Founder and CEO of Remble
I’m here to help YOU reclaim your power and find healing so you can live a life of purpose, peace, and love.
I am on a mission to make the world a better place by empowering people to be their healthiest selves. I’ve lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma for much of my life, but love to travel to meet new people and learn new ways of living and being. India, Nepal, Tibet, China, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Peru are places I’ve spent a significant amount of time. I love flowers, gardens, and growing my own food. In my free time, you’ll find me hiking, dancing, or sitting at a coffee shop with a good book and tea. My favorite times of the day are sunrise and sunset. I am a crazy animal lover and love my dogs, cats, chickens, and rabbits. Spirituality is a big part of my life and I have a daily practice of breathwork, meditation, and yoga.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Global Perspectives and Religion from Principia College
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Certified Yoga Instructor (200hr)
- Founder, Remble (2020-present)
- Therapist, Improving Lives Counseling Services (2017-2o21)
- Intern, Family & Children’s Services (2015-2017)
- Director of Cherry Republic Experience and Cherry Stompers Summer Camp (2015-2017)
- Outdoor Educator, Leelanau Outdoor Center (2014)
- Junior Leadership Program Director, Cedars Camps (2014)
I want to help you remember your true being, your true goodness and wholeness. I want to help you create patterns of thinking, speaking, and acting that are in alignment with your values. I want to help you set meaningful goals and find the tools needed to accomplish them. I am here to listen, to reflect, to encourage, to guide, and to hold your hand as you work through whatever struggles you are faced with. I am here to see the light in you and to help you see it too, and not only see it but learn how to release anything that is preventing that light from shining to its full potential. I am not here to judge you, but to help you clarify your values and learn how to live from them.
You are innately good. This is foundational to my approach.
I am here to help you gain insight into your own unique wisdom, power and creative potential.
It’s in you, it is you, we just have to find it and listen. If you want to uncover and replace unhelpful beliefs and fears, set meaningful goals, and find deep inward change & healing, let’s get started. It takes insight to know when you need help, and strength and courage to reach out. Everyone needs help now and then. I love to turn crises into opportunities for learning and transformation.