Jordan Green, LCSW
Founder and CEO of Remble
I’m here to help YOU reclaim your power and find healing so you can live an empowered, free life.
I am on a mission to empower people with therapist-created tools to master their mental health, improve their relationships, and unlock their full potential. I’ve lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma for much of my life, but love to travel to meet new people and learn new ways of living and being. India, Nepal, Tibet, China, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Mexico, Ecuador, and Peru are places I’ve spent a significant amount of time. I love flowers, gardens, and growing my own food. In my free time, you’ll find me hiking, dancing, or sitting at a coffee shop with a good book and tea. My favorite times of the day are sunrise and sunset. I am a crazy animal lover and love my dogs, cats, chickens, and rabbits. Spirituality is a big part of my life and I have a daily practice of breathwork, meditation, and yoga.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Global Perspectives and Religion from Principia College
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Certified Yoga Instructor (200hr)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 2
- Founder, Remble (2020-present)
- Therapist, Improving Lives Counseling Services (2017-2o21)
- Intern, Family & Children’s Services (2015-2017)
- Director of Cherry Republic Experience and Cherry Stompers Summer Camp (2015-2017)
- Outdoor Educator, Leelanau Outdoor Center (2014)
- Junior Leadership Program Director, Cedars Camps (2014)